Auctioneeers Association of Alberta Scholarship Program
The Auctioneers Association of Alberta awards up to 2 scholarships of $500 each year. One to a member of the Association who has recently attended or will be attending an auction school and the other to a child or grandchild of an association member pursuing post secondary education.
For auctioneers, if you are planning on attending an accredited auction school, you may apply for a scholarship and the scholarship will be awarded upon completion of the qualifying criteria.
The qualifying criteria for the scholarship are:
- Graduated from an accredited auctioneering school within 1 year of the application date.
- A member of the Auctioneers Association of Alberta.
- Have competed in Tyro competition.
- Have completed Alberta Auctions 101 and 201 professional development courses.
- Have attended at least one annual convention and annual general meeting of the Association.
- For those applying for the general scholarship you need to have a parent or grandparent that is a member of the Association and be enrolled at post secondary institution.
- You need to be nominated by the association member.
Please complete the attach application form and mail to:
Auctioneers Association of Alberta
Attn: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 2052
Carstairs, AB, T0M 0N0
If you have any questions, please call 403-340-2070 or email: email@example.com
Download Your PDF Application
This scholarship is for applicants entering an auction school to become an auctioneer. If you are entering into or have recently graduated from an accredited auction school please use this application
General Scholarship Application
If you are a family member of an auctioneer or member of the association, and are planning to enter into any post secondary education program, please use this application form
Scholarship Auctioneer Application